Hi everyone! Just as a heads up, I will be posting on Tuesdays and Thursday for the time being, unless I'm posting with a link-up. I feel it will be easier for me to get out fun posts for you to read! Today I thought it would be fun to talk about some of the shows and movies on my current Netflix watchlist, since I've been working through my shows lately. So here they are!
1. My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic // Okay, don't judge me for this one! I was recommended this show by many different friends, and I've fallen in love with the characters. I'm powering through the first season now, and am loving all the different stories woven into the episodes! There have been many spin-off series as well, and I've been considering watching those in the future.
2. Sofia the First // Every since they announced Sofia, I've been wanting to watch her grow up into an adorable princess. Unfortunately things came up, and I never did. After working at the Disney Store I attained a great appreciation for her, so the next step was to fall in love with her show!
3. Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas // I have yet to watch these classic Disney Christmas movies! I've heard the second isn't quite as good as the first, but still cute. I'm going to be watching these before the end of the month!
4. The Powerpuff Girls // It's been years since I've watched an episode of this show, and I used to love it! I felt it was time to relive some of my childhood with this show.
5. Pokemon: Indigo League // I've actually watched this entire season many times, but you just can't go wrong with such a classic show. Love me some Pokemon!
6. Once Upon A Time // I fell behind in this shows after the second season, and it's been killing me to not catch up. I've seen so many spoilers, I'm kicking myself! It's time to buckle down and get caught up.
7. Girl Meets World // I wasn't going to watch this show at first, partially because I never watched Boy Meets World and didn't care, and partially because I expected it to completely flop. However, the few episodes I've seen are extremely addicting!
8. Lie to Me // I absolutely adore this show. I was so sad when they cancelled it! I never got the chance to finish the last few episodes when they aired, so I figured I would finish it off and mourn the end of a great show.
9. Bones // Another show I am painfully behind in, and as such have been spoiled too much.
10. Silver Linings Playbook // This movie has been on my radar since it released, but more recently Nick recommended I watch it because of the struggles I've been going through with my depression. We have have a Netflix and chill date in our future!
There are a few other random things on my list, but these are my top priority right now. I love how versatile Netflix's selection is, and I don't know how I lived without it all these years!
What sorts of shows or movies are on your Netflix list? Do you watch any of these shows?