Blog and Social Media Goals:
1. Create my e-mail opt-in. Fail. I now know what I want to do, but it will take some time.
2. Finish cleaning out Instagram follows. Again, fail.
3. Continue cleaning up Pinterest. This partially happened. I'm using Boardbooster now so that will help a little.
4. Work on scheduling blog weeks ahead of time to avoid cramming the night before. So obviously this didn't happen. Depression got the best of me and I couldn't get myself to blog. I'm putting myself on a regular schedule for this month so that should help!
3. Create a bucket list for my time here. This hasn't been started yet, but I'm working on it!
Blog and Social Media Goals:1. Set up my daily social media and blogging schedule, and stick to it. Now that I'm back into regular blogging, I also want to extend that to using all my social media regularly and interacting with my followers and other bloggers!
2. Actually finish cleaning up Instagram. I've been putting this off for how many months now?! I need to buckle down and do it.
3. Work on my opt-in/secret project. Yes! So my opt-in is connected to a project that I am keeping secret for now. (If you want a sneak peek, subscribe to my newsletter!) I hope to have it down by the end of next month!
1. Get caught up on my devotional and Bible reading. I'm not too far behind, so it shouldn't take much to catch up!
2. Find more park buddies for my days off. Because I spend my days off at home doing nothing but Netflix and Facebook, it really affects my moods. I just need to invite people!
What do you think of this months goals? Are they realistic considering March is half over?